What makes us different?
- Itineraries tailored to your interests
- Holidays for every timescale and budget
- Flexible travel by car, train, coach, ferry, bike or even foot!
- Unmissable sights & unique experiences
- Hotels of character, boutique B&Bs, lodges, inns and farm-stays
- Personal recommendations you can rely on
- 24-hour support in New Zealand if needed
- ATOL & ABTA bonded for financial peace of mind
- Association of Independent Tour Operators (AITO) members
Tailor-made Holidays to New Zealand
New Zealand is a joy to explore, similar in size to the UK, the two very different islands pack more variety into their land mass than almost anywhere on earth, and each day reveals a new experience, whether you drive a hire car, take the train, fly between the islands or dovetail one of our Small Group Journeys with a tailor-made holiday to New Zealand.
Our itineraries on our website are just a guide and summarise our favourite places, sights and experiences in New Zealand. Any or all of them may be enjoyed as part of your tailor-made holiday to New Zealand. So browse our recommendations, highlight places you want to visit and things you want to do and get in touch with us: together we can create an unforgettable visit to New Zealand that’s unique to you.
For an independent New Zealand tour covering both islands, as a rule of thumb consider spending a third of your time on North Island and two-thirds on South Island, because the most iconic landscape features are located in the South.
If you have more time to spend in New Zealand so much the better! We suggest additional days in Abel Tasman National Park and Fiordland if you want to truly discover these wonderfully scenic regions. The township of Wanaka and the city of Dunedin are other options.